Friday, 29 August 2008

Mission Accomplished


This will be my shortest post to date as I am absolutely exhausted and brain-dead beyond words but it must be documented: curse broken! We had the most wonderful three days relaxing, laughing, eating, sleeping and fire-burning in equal measure. We are thanking God for this time away together with such special friends; for the change of scene, the distraction from life's current struggles and the peace and beauty of the cornish countryside. I will definitely write more as soon as my brain and arms allow it...but it is worth saying, I did get packed in the end. The next morning!

1 comment:

Vianney said...

Amen to the Curse being broken.I had a great time there and my long awaited Cornwall trip was all that I expected it would be and more...loved the stunning coastline and now that the curse was broken, I can't wait till next time. Thank you God!