Monday, 13 October 2008

A Floral Tribute....to Flowers!

I love flowers. Who doesn't, right? Well, I just wanted to put these gorgeous photos online to a) spread and share the joy and b)remind myself whenever I visit my own blog (what a loser!) that I am a very lucky girl. These flowers came for me in the post almost three weeks ago and I am only just at the point of needing to part with them, as they move on to their next owner, the bin, today! Enjoy.

From Going Nowhere Fast


From Going Nowhere Fast


From Going Nowhere Fast


From Going Nowhere Fast


They started out as a bunch of one colour, then as various other flowers opened over the first week or so, the colours changed and developed and were just a new surprise each morning. They have made our living room just beautiful the last few weeks. Thank you Vianney xxx

2 comments:

Vianney said...

You're welcome my love. how many photos did you take :D? xxxx

Pippa said...

How lovely :o)