Friday, 14 November 2008

Wally's Here



Following the surprising excitement over the Where's Wally envelopes (for today, excitement is defined by more than one comment on a specific subject!) I have manufactured a handful more to show you. And now, a question: does anyone know where I can get some more Where's Wally books? The one I've been using to make these envelopes was 10p in a Charity Shop, but they only had the one. I'm off to check out ebay now, but if anyone knows of any unwanted Where's Wally material, speak now! Starinajar, these envelopes are yours if you still want them...(more have been added to the Picassa album)

4 comments:

Pippa said...

Hooray! Loving the envelopes. When searching on ebay, try searching for 'Where's Waldo" too, as that's what he's known as in America. I've still got loads of envelopes waiting to be stuck together (I cut them out on one day and stick them together the next. I think it's because I like the cutting more than I like the sticking) so I think I'll do some envelopes today too :o)

starinajar said...

Pleeeeaaaaazzzeeee :D

Vianney said...

Cool envelopes! They look brilliant. Can't wait to see them when I get home x x x

starinajar said...

Yay! they arrived! thanks sooo much! very cool!