This may just be just about the most random thing I have posted in my short blogging-life! You might think differently, of course - envelopes seem a perfectly normal subject to write about to me, but may be completely off the wall to you! Anyway, I digress. Just now, while flicking between the generous 3 and a half television channels we are able to receive out here in the sticks (!), I came across The One Show, playing a bizarre yet amusing clip from an upcoming Sesame Street episode, featuring James Blunt. I am not personally a great James Blunt fan, bar a couple of songs, as I find his style a bit depressing. However, this little clip which I found again on YouTube, did make me chuckle. Hope you like it too.
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what the?...
did he write that himself? surely he was forced to sing it though? the show producers must have had something very big on 'ole blunty' to get him to do that. muchos random...
Post a Comment