
And now for something a bit less heavy.....!! That last post was pretty deep and maybe a bit too heavy so I apologise if that's the case. I thought I'd better lighten the mood on my blog quickly now, for balance! I thought I'd let you in on a new method I've discovered for determining the sex of one's dog. I spent last week at my parents in Kent and one of many highlights for me was having the incredibly therapeutic company of my parents' two gorgeous dogs, Alfie and Meg.
Meg seemed to be my shadow for the week, especially when Mum wasn't around, and one day we were watching 27 Dresses, (a great chick-flick if you've not seen it). The photo says it all, but I think we can now be 100% sure that Meg is a proper "girly girl"!
1 comment:
Your parents live in Kent? My mum is from Kent!
Post a Comment