Monday, 11 January 2010

Gone Somewhere Else...


...reasonably fast!



Well, it's the end of an (18 month) era, and I've decided it's time for a new blog. It's quite exciting really because I had got to the stage not long ago where I believed that I really would never be going anywhere fast. I may not have been healed yet and I may not be ready and able to work, but I am quietly confident that, finally, I am going somwhere. It may not be at a sprinter's pace but I'm moving. Moving on with God, moving on in His purposes for me, and hopefully moving closer every day to that wonderful day where I will be well and full of energy and no longer needing to budget every last little spoon!

So please join me, come with me to my new blog in this new season in both mine and Vianney's life. And enjoy....

No comments: