Friday, 18 September 2009

Going somewhere VERY fast!


It has been a very long time since I last posted anything on this blog, and my goodness me has a lot happened. I think it's fair to say that, if the last six weeks are anything to go by, I will need to change the name of my blog because we are suddenly going somewhere - not just fast, but in record time! God is up to all sorts.

First of all, we are literally going somewhere because we are moving house first thing tomorrow, but there's so much more to it than just a simple house move and that's the part which gets me very excited and very scared in equal measure! Having had various grim illnesses over the past month, I have been unable to write about what is going on in our lives but I will. Soon! Until then, please pray for us as we leave our beloved first home together and all that is lush about it. We will be sad, but we know we are going where God has called us, and nothing compares to that so it's best foot forward :) We are officially on the property ladder....Eep and Eek!!

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Woohoooooo! You're on the property ladder! And your living room looks beautiful! Looking forward to having a chat soon. Praying for you x x x