My Mum sent me this incredibly cute and almost unreal video clip this week and I wanted to share it. You have no idea how absolutely itching I am to write some more blog posts but the past few weeks have not really been conducive to anything involving using my brain. I am still here and intending to do some writing this week but for now, my friends, enjoy:
http://www.uniquedaily.com/worlds-smallest-pig-goes-to-the-beach/
Tuesday, 24 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ah, you liked it then? SO sweet we were all in fits watching it. Doesn't it make you want one! love Mum xx
I don't remember the last time I saw "Awwww" so much! I want one of these!
*Said! Not saw!
I know - me too, so so cute! One day, Pizo, one day! ;) And Mum, yes I did indeed like it! You know me and pigs :) I remember Dad even being all goo-ey watching that video when we were at yours for Mother's Day. So cute :) xxx
Haha! That is hilariously cute!!
He's about the same size as Arthur!
Post a Comment