So.... I've been wanting to start a blog for absolutely ages, but kept thinking that it would be pointless because I really wouldn't have enough to say to make one worthwhile, let alone interesting! And the thing is, that is still the case; my life is so slow-paced, it's pretty much at a standstill, and nothing much happens because as the title gives away, I'm "going nowhere fast!!"
However, even if nobody ever reads this except me and Vianney, I think it could be a really helpful thing for me, to keep my brain ticking over during this period stuck at home, and to maybe even show me that more happens in my life than I even realise. I've actually noticed in the past few months that some things which would almost certainly have passed by me, completely escaping my notice, mean loads to me now. The small things in life are more precious than they ever used to be. A simple letter in the post or a call from an old friend are just two examples among many.
In short, life is full of treasure, if you'll look for it. Even when things are so hard and life even feels at a bit of a dead-end, there is always something beautiful that can come out of it, or be found within it, if you are willing to go searching for it. More on that another time. Right now, I'm exhausted and off to curl up with a cup of tea and my wonderful husband. I think I'm going to like this blogging business!!
Wednesday, 30 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good start at the blog little one. I'm glad you started one. Just on my lunch break and thought I'd check it out. Looking good x x
Yey blog friend!!
Love ya hun
Post a Comment